Special Notices.

Seats at a general table at Mrs. Morgan s 97 Mt. Auburn St.

TO LET.- Rooms for students, 3 minutes walk from College. Apply to

C. E. EASTMAN, 4 Arrow Street.Just below Beck Hall. fri-3-eod

GERMAN COURSLS.- Tutoring in German A, 1a, 1b, 2, 3 and 5.

H. B. LEONARD, '90,A. E. TAUSSIG, '91, 46 Matthews.Every student should have a BIBLIOGRAPHY. Recommended by instructors. Call and examine them at the Co-operative or Aimee's. (1t

A complimentary concert is to be given to Lilian A. Power, a ten year old cornetist, at Brattle Hall, Brattle Street, on Wednesday, May 7th, 1890 Tickets for sale at John Hubbard's Harvard Street, and at Thurston's.

H. O. STICKNEY received today a new line of Serge, Worsted and Flannel goods, for tennis suits. Silk sashes, belts and caps. Rackets, balls, cases, presses, etc. New assortment of Neck wear, Shirts, Collars, Cuffs, etc. Base Ball and Cricket Goods, all kinds. Agent for Noyes Bros.' Laundry. Try it for luck! Clothing cleaned and pressed at short notice. Lyceum Building, Harvard Sq.

The spring styles in woolen goods for men's wear show decided changes from the past few years. The large plaids are gone, and in their place are the quiet check and fine stripes in worsteds, and in cheviots the homespun effects and dog tooth checks are the most popular. The style of cut also show radical changes. Gentlemen who appreciate all the correct points in cut and proportion are invited to order of us, as goods will be cheerfully shown. 10 per cent discount for cash and moderate prices. FRANK D. SOMERS, 5 Park Street.