Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Freshman Nine.

So many men are now practising with the 'varsity that the freshman nine as it is now made up cannot be considered a representative team. Frothingham has been sent to the 'varsity training table, and Hallowell has been appointed temporary captain. The present makeup of the team is: Wiggin, pitcher; Stone, catcher; Manly, third base; several men have been tried at short; Merriam, first; Jackson, second; Hallowell, left field; Johnson, centre, Watters, right. Dolan will be unable to paly again this year. Stone has also been practised in right field. Only a short time remains before the next Yale game, and in order to win that a decided improvement must be made over the playing of last Saturday. The team is beginning to realize this, and Hallowell has been getting hard work out of the men during the past week. Third is still the weak point, and Merriam, Stone and Manly have all been tried there this week, On account of the Cambridge Latin School game on Jarvis yesterday, the freshmen had to practise on Divinity.

The only two games scheduled before the Yale game are: June 4th, Cliftons, at Cambrdge, and June 7th, Brown, '93, at Providence.