Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Fact and Rumor.

Amherst is having a new athletic field made.

The best time to go out to see the cricket match today is about two.

Thirty-two Williams seniors, out of a class of eighty will speak on Commencement.

The Yale freshmen have refused to play in Princeton. The game will probably be played at New Haven after commencement.

Over 400 men have applied for admission to the freshman class at Lehigh next fall. There is sufficient accommodation for only half that number.

The Blue Jays beat Morrill Dunnis nine in the scrub series yesterday by a score of 7 to 5. The final game of the series will be played between the Blue Jays and the Waverleys Thursday at 2 o'clock.

F. B. Stephenson, '91, has been given the cup designed for the best all-round player on the Exeter nine this year. The contest between him and Saunders, '90, was so close that a second cup was offered by the Exonian board, and awarded to Saunders.

The proposed three years' course seems to meet with favor among the college presidents of the country. Acting president, Remsen of Johns Hopkins recently expressed himself as convinced that it was an important step forward in educational matters in this country.

At a mass meeting of the students of Princeton held last week the athletic association was disbanded, and reorganized as a university organization. All members of the college are thus made members of the association, and track athletics are put on the same footing with base ball and foot ball. A new constitution was adopted, and the following officers elected for the ensuing year: President, W. H. Bradford, '91; secretary and treasurer, E. M. Evans, '92.