Important Class Day Notice.

The Baccalaureate Sermon will be preached by Rev. Lyman Abbott, D. D., in Appleton Chapel, at 4 p. m., Sunday, June 14, 1896. Seniors must assemble in cap and gown in front of Holworthy at 3.30,to march to the Chapel.

Seniors who intend to spread in dormitories must obtain written permission from the occupants of such rooms as are to be used.

According to the Regulations of the Bursar, students intending to use College rooms for Class Day purposes are requested to notify the Janitor before June 13, so that the necessary arrangements can be made, and must apply to the Janitor before that date for the basement rooms, if desired, for the use of caterers. The porters are entitled to compensation by the students for any extra service rendered by them or their employes in consequence of the use of rooms for spreads, etc.

Seniors will be held responsible for the observance of the rule forbidding punches or distilled liquors in college rooms, and those who use others' rooms must fill the prescribed written agreement with the Bursar.

Seniors giving spreads in the Yard must tell their caters-first, that wagons will not be allowed in the Yard after 12 m. on Class Day; secondly, that between 12 m. and 4 p. m. all materials for spreads must be carried in by attendants on foot; thirdly, that between 4 p. m. and 11 p. m. attendants will not be allowed to enter or leave the Yard with dishes, ice cream cans, etc.

No bicycles will be allowed in the Yard after 12 m.

Seniors must appear in caps and gowns. Dress suits must not be worn under the gowns before six o'clock. After that hour Seniors may wear them if they wish, but the gowns must also be worn.

Nobody, except Seniors dressed for the scrimmage, will be admitted to the Tree without a ticket. Every Senior who can is expected to take part. Seniors are requested to avoid any absurdity of dress and are urged to wear canvas jackets or other clothing which cannot be torn off.

Every one at the Tree will be requested to rise and sign "Fair Harvard." Seniors are expected to know the first and last verses.

Seniors are reminded that every person who wishes to enter the Yard after 5 p. m. must have either a Yard ticket or a Memorial ticket. Notice is also given that small boys and other objectionable persons will not be allowed in the Yard during the music in the afternoon. Seniors need tickets to the Yard and Memorial Hall.

The committee will exercise its right of refusing admission to those persons who present tickets purchased by a student who is known to have sold any tickets.

During the exercises at the Tree, the Yard will be cleared and tickets will be required of all who enter it thereafter. Seniors must see that guests who are not at the Tree are in their rooms in the dormitories.

Seniors who find they have not provided themselves with a sufficient number of Yard or Memorial tickets can obtain those that are left unsold at 17 Grays between 3.30 and 4 p. m. on Class Day.

Seniors are urged to assist the committee in a judicious distribution of the tickets, to follow the requirements carefully, and to do everything in their power to keep all but the friends of the students away from the exercises.

All business of the committee will be transacted at Grays 17.

EDWARD W. AMES, RALPH B. WILLIAMS, MADISON G. GONTERMAN, Class Day Committee.