Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Fact and Rumor.

There are 41 candidates for the Yale Freshman eleven.

The acquisitions to the library of the University of Pennsylvania during the summer amounted to over three thousand volumes, among which is a complete set of Curtis's Botanical Magazines from 1793 to date.

The Carlisle Indians will meet all of the leading college football elevens during the season, with the exception of Harvard. Lone Wolf is the only member of last year's team who is not with the eleven.

At a meeting of the New England Association of Colleges and Preparatory Schools held Saturday morning in Boston, President Eliot spoke in favor of a three years' college course, and said he believed the hope of America depends upon this reduction. At the election of officers held after the meeting, President Eliot was elected as vice-president of the association.

W. H. Murphy, Yale '93, will coach the U. of P. baseball nine next season. Murphy played on the Yale nine for four years and then on the New York league team for three years. He is a brother of M. C. Murphy, who is now the regular athletic trainer at Pennsylvania.