Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Communication.

We invite all members of the University to contribute to this column, but we are not responsible for the sentiments expressed.

Editors Daily Crimson:

The celebration of Saturday's victories was marred by acts of the most deplorable vandalism. The statue of John Harvard, its pedestal, and many of the buildings in the yard were defaced with duabs of paint-acts which seem to have been prompted by a spirit of deviltry rather than of enthusiasm. That outrages such as these could have been committed by any responsible Harvard man we think extremely unlikely, and on that account we believe them to have been committed either by an outsider or some freshman whose misguided reason has led him to forget that he is a Harvard man, and should act as such. Saturday night's bonfire in the yard was carried on in the true spirit of enthusiasm, but all true Harmen must deplore such outrageous acts vard as we refer to above.

Signed:- Philip B. Linn, Lawrence Brooks, Perry D. Trafford, F. B. Winthrop, L. A. Frothingham, G. R. Fearing jr., I. N. Phelps Stokes, Guy Norman, T. W. Slocum, J. P. Lee, S. V. R. Crosby, George Blagden, jr.