Harvard Law School Makes Online Zero-L Course Free for All U.S. Law Schools Due to Coronavirus
For Kennedy School Fellows, Epstein-Linked Donors Present a Moral Dilemma
Tenants Grapple with High Rents and Local Turnover at Asana-Owned Properties
In April, Theft Surged as Cambridge Residents Stayed at Home
The History of Harvard's Commencement, Explained
1. No persons will be allowed to enter the yard, when once fenced off, without a ticket.
2. Yard tickets are collected at the gates. Memorial tickets admit the bearers to the yard, and are not collected at the gates.
3. Seniors are asked to conform to the request made in regard to dress, in the yard and at the Tree exercises.
4. Members of the senior class are asked to report promptly for the various exercises in order that the plans of the day may be carried out as successfully as possible.
5. Seniors are cautioned in regard to the importance of rules relating to caterers.
6. Rules heretofore published have been correct. No exceptions will be made.
7. In case of rain orders of exercises will be posted in the windows of stores on Harvard street as soon as possible.
SAMUEL ELLSWORTH WINSLOW, Chairman Class Day Com.
Want to keep up with breaking news? Subscribe to our email newsletter.