Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Fact and Rumor.

All the seats for the Yale cars of the observation train have been engaged.

The senior class dinner will be held at the Parker House, Monday evening, June 23.

Lee and Tallant will play their exhibition tennis match on Jarvis field this afternoon at two o'clock.

Rev. Phillips Brooks will preach the Baccalaureate sermon in Appleton Chapel next Sunday at 4 o'clock.

Dunn's nine will play the Blue Jays at 2 o'clock this afternoon in the scrub series. The winner of the game will play the Waverleys at 3 o'clock Tuesday.

The average number of boats taken out at the Weld Boat House during the month of May was thirty a day. The largest number taken out on any one day was seventy.

Harvard will be represented in the team race with Yale at New Haven today by R. H. Davis, '91, W. B. Greenleaf, '92, and P. W. Davis, '93. The men left Cambridge yesterday afternoon.

Yale beat Amherst Saturday by a score of 14 to 6. This makes Yale and Amherst even in their series, as Amherst won at New Haven. Amherst defeated Williams 3 to 2 Friday, and thus practically won the league championship.

The following officers have been elected by the Yale College Football Association for next year: President, J. B. Sears, '91; vice-president, W. W. Heffelfinger, '91; treasurer, H. W. Bayne, '92; secretary, R. A. Paddock, '92. The Association has a cash balance of $1125.

During the interscholastic games on Holmes field Saturday, Downs, '90, made a new Holmes track record for the half mile. He ran the first quarter in 28 s, the second in 54 s, and finished in 1 m. 57 2-5 s. A. M. White, '92, set the pace. The best previous record was 1 m. 59 1-2 s, made in 1888 by Coggesshall, '88.