Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notices.

Notices, if not more than five lines, inserted in this column for 50 cents each insertion, or $2.00 a week. For over five lines the rates are doubled. "Lost" and "found" notices, if short, inserted once free; every additional insertion, 50 cents. All notices must be paid for in advance.

Found. - An overcoat in the basement of Weld. The owner can have the same by applying to the janitor.

Freshman Physics. - Any one wishing an experienced tutor for the make-up examination, Friday, Oct. 30, will do well to apply to Perry Lawton, 46 College House.

Student Boarders. - One club table can be accommodated at No. 16 Oxford street, and also a few seats at the general table. Mrs. W. J. Pike.

To Let. - At a discount, room, 12 Hilton building. Apply to James M. Hilton, 47 Oxford street.

To Let. - 15 Holyoke. One of the best rooms in college.

Rooms to Let. - Three very elegant rooms, single or in suite, (unfurnished) may be had at 764 Main street.

Arrival of European steamer with goods for J. W. Brine. 500 white all wool Sweaters; 500 all wool Cordigan Jackets; 5,000 yards English Flannel; 300 English Mackintoshe's; 500 Rugby Foot Balls. J. W. Brine, 10 and 11 Harvard Row.

Piano - To rent for practice, at 18 Prescott street. Also pleasant, sunny furnished and unfurnished rooms.

Students desiring to form club tables can be accommodated at 5 Linden St., where they will have good cooking and good service.

J. F. Noera, the Harvard Furnishing Store, has received a large line of English striped flannel from England; also keeps a large line of all kinds of Furnishing Goods from the famous house of Fiske, Clark & Flagg. Dunlap hats, gymnasium goods a specialty. J. F. Noera, 436 Harvard Street.

J. F. Noera, the Harvard Furnishing Store, has employed Mr. J. Rogers, formerly with the well-known tailoring establishment of John Mitchell & Co. of N. Y. as cutter; has given him charge of his tailoring establishment Cleansing garments will be done by the steam naptha process, which is ne plus ultra. 436 Harvard Street.

A full assortment of square and upright pianos is for sale or rent to students on reasonable terms, at No. 11 Brattle Street.