Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notices.

TO STUDENTS OF HARVARD.- Mr. Charles Speller, from the firm of Wm. Hickson and Sons, Smithfield, London, has just arrived with a fine line of gent's Lawn Tennis, Racquet, Running, Bicycle, Football and other shoes. Also, English Mackintoshes and Tweed Helmets, of English manufacture, for which he is preparing to take orders for the coming season, and will be at J. F. Noera's, 436 Harvard street, Cambridge, until Nov. 1, 1887. Will take samples to rooms if so desired on receipt of postal card.

P. S.- We call your attention to "Hickson's" Pure Red Rubber Tennis Shoes for lawn, asphalt and cinder courts. o19 6t

HILTON 36, to lease, furnished or unfurnished. Apply to janitor. o22 2t

J. W. BRINE, 10 and 11 Harvard Row, have the largest line of English sweaters ever imported. o22

J. W. BRINE, 10 and 11 Harvard Row, will give ten per cent. cut off to all numbers of the Cooperative Society. o22

HARVARD STUDENTS would do well to call at J. W. Brine's, 10 and 11 Harvard Row, and get their gymnasium and foot-ball outfits. o22

STUDENTS will find at J. F. Noera's, 436 Harvard street, a full line of English Helmets and the new Eaton Cap.

LOOK at Noera's new Oxford and Cambridge Study Caps. o20

ALL KINDS of Bath Robes and Bath Mitts at J. F. Noera's, 436 Harvard street. o20

AT MR. J. F. NOERA'S, 436 Harvard street, will be found all kinds of athletic, gymnasium, foot-ball and tennis goods. o20

STUDENTS having clothes to be cleaned should leave them at J. F. Noera's, and have them go through the steam naphtha. o20

Comforters, blankets, sheets, pillow-cases and general bedding at lowest cost at Powers', Boylston street, Reads Building. o10

Brass Andirons, Shovels and Tongs, at Powers'. o10

Pianos rented and sold on low terms at Lee L. Powers, Reads Building, Boylston street. o10

J. W. BRINE, 10 and 11 Harvard Row, is selling his best sweaters at $2.50, $3.75, $4.50 and $5.00

Money made. See advertisement of stocks bought and sold in next column. s30

Wanted.- All kinds of Gents' cast-off clothing, boots and shoes. Highest cash prices paid. All orders promptly attended to. Call or send postals to 465 Main street, Cambridgeport. o19 6t eod

To Let.- 31 Holyoke House two bedrooms and bath-rooms connected with study. Apply at Bursar's office. o19

The Richmond Straight Cut No. 1 Cigarettes are made from the brightest, most delicately flavored and highest Gold Leaf grown in Virginia. This is the old and original brand of straight Cut Cigarettes, and was brought out by us in the year 1875. Beware of imitations, and observe that the firm name as bellow is on every packages. ALLEN and GINTER, manufacturers, Richmond, Virginia. o10 10w