Mr. Breckenridge's Speech.

Mr. W. C. P. Breckenridge, who will speak in Sanders Theatre to morrow night, is a member of Congress from Kentucky, and has been, since Mr. Carlisle's translation to the Senate, the victual leader of his party in the House. He has the reputation of being the finest orator-critically speaking-now in political life; and his delivery of the oration at Plymouth two summers ago, went far to establish this reputation, which he had before made in debate on the floor. Mr. Breckerridge speaks tonight in Tremont Temple on the Southern Question, but his speech in Sanders Theatre will be still more interesting; for he will then state his opinion on the policy of his party in the next Congress, which, as he so largely directs that policy, will come like an authoritative statement of it.

The Hon. W. E. Russell, Hon. Nathan Matthews, Jr, Hon. Josiah Quicy, Hon. Alehens B. Alger, Hon. Geo. Fred Williams, Sherman Hoar, Col. T. W. Higginson. Moorfield Storey. Wm. Lloyd Garrison, Col. C. R. Codman, Dr. Wm. Everett. Hon. Wm. Gaston. Hon. Charles Theo. Russell, Hon. John. W. Corcoran. Hon. John C. Crosby, and many others have been invited to sit upon the platform.

Two hundred seats in the first gallery have been reserved for ticket holders till 7.30 when the public will be admitted to those unoccupied. The floor will be reserved. up to the same time, for members of the Free Wool club, under whose auspices the meeting is held.