New York Association of the Alumni of Phillips Academy, Andover.

On February 26 a meeting was held in New York of alumni and students of Phillips Academy, Andover, to consider the formation of an association of those residing in or near that city. At that meeting one committee was appointed to arrange for a dinner, and another to draw up and submit at the dinner plans for a permanent organization. The dinner will be held at the Hotel Brunswick, Fifth Avenue and 27th Streets, New York City, on Tuesday, March 31, at 6.30 p. m.

It is proposed that any person, wherever residing, who has been, or is connected with the Academy may become a member of the Association by paying the annual dues and forwarding his name and address to the secretary for entry upon the rolls.

All who are eligible as members or who are friends of the academy are urgently invited to attend the dinner. It is expected that Dr. Bancroft, the principal, many members of the faculty and board of trustees, and many distinguished "Phillips boys" will be present and that the reunion will be large and enthusiastic. Dinner tickets will be five dollars and may be secured from Henry M. Love, 54 Williams St., New York City.