Notice.

ALL new clubs formed during the past year and not represented in last year's Index must send list of officers and members to Wm. H. Wiggin Jr., 6 Beacon St. Boston before Nov. 12 if they are to be represented in the Index this year.

tfHARVARD DEMOCRATIC CAMPAIGN CLUB. - Important business meeting Friday 7 p.m. in Lower Mass. The question of having a dinner will be considered and the future of the club will also be discussed. Let every member be present.

36t2

M. E. INGALLS, Sec.HARVARD UNION; - Meeting this evening, Sev. 11 at 7.30. Question for debate, Resolved "That the government should control railroads and telegraphs." All members of the University are invited to be present and take part in the debate.

A. B. KEELER, Vice Pres.There will be no exercise in Philosophy XVII today (Friday).

PAUL H. HANUS.H. U. C. A. - There will be an important business meeting of the Association on Friday evening. Nov. 11th at 7.30 p.m. in 13 Wadsworth House.

T. R. Kimball, Sec.VARSITY GLEE CLUB. - Rehearsal this evening at 7 o'clock.

B. WELLS, Sec.HARVARD WESTERN CLUB. - There will be an important business meeting followed by a smoker, Thursday evening, Nov. 19, at 7.30 in the Union Club Rooms over Roberts Hall. The meeting is intended to welcome all new men, who live west of the Alleghenies, and who desire to identify themselves with the west.

35t2

C. B. PIKE, Sec.The special sale to season ticket holders will take place on Monday, Nov. 14.

One seat in the best sections will be reserved for every season-ticket which is presented uncancelled.

Season tickets must be presented between 8 a.m., and 8 p.m. After this sale no season ticket holder will have any claim for preference in obtaining seats.

HERBERT H. WHITE.FRESHMAN BANJO CLUB. - There will be a rehearsal on Monday, Nov. 14th, at 6.30 p.m. in No. 1 Hilton's. The following men: Armstrong, Harris, Booth, Braman, Williams, C. L. Bremer, Hildreth, Sayles, Hazelton and Farovid, will be prepared to play "The Enchantress Waltz" by T. L. Lansing.

F. S. HOPPIN, JR,,

t39

Temp, Sec,'96 ELEVEN. - All candidates for the freshman eleven be on Jarvis at 3.00 sharp. Great need of more men.

A. BORDEN,Temp. Capt.'VARSITY NOTICE. - The barge will leave the Carey Building at 2.15 sharp. Everybody must be on hand promptly.

B. W. TRAFFORD, Capt.HARVARD SHOOTING CLUB. - There will be a shoot today at 2 p.m. All candidates for the team should be present. The open match will be continued.