I. C. A. A. A.

The executive committee of the Intercollegiate Athletic Association met Saturday afternoon in the Fifth Avenue Hotel, New York. The principal business of the meeting was to decide upon grounds for the Mott "Haven games." The Manhattan Athletic Club was represented by Eugene Van Schaack and Dr. J. S. White submitted the proposition of the Berkeley A. C. The choice of the executive committee was in favor of the Manhattan Field, 3 to 2. The signing of the contract, which was submitted by the M. A. C. was deferred until next Friday evening, when the officers of the Intercollegiate meeting will be appointed.

The committee heartily endorsed the scheme of the athletic club of the Schuylkill Navy of Philadelphia, whose intention is to hold a carnival of games on the seventeenth and eighteenth of May in order to raise the standard of collegiate athletics. The first day will be devoted to track athletics and the second to tennis and base ball. Only members of colleges will be eligible to compete. It has not yet been decided whether the games will be scratch or handicap. Besides first, second and third prizes, special medals will be given to heat winners.

Those present at the meeting were Peter Vredenburg, Princeton; J. S. Cook, Harvard; W. H. Wright, Jr, Yale; J. W. Hutchinson, College of the City of New York, and Thornton Earle, University of New York.