Today's Game with Yale.

It is needless to say that both Yale and Harvard will present their strongest teams in the great game on Holmes Field this afternoon. The batting order of the Yale nine will be as follows:

Murphy (capt.), Short stop

Beall, Center field

Bowers, Pitcher

Case, Left field

Carter, Catcher

Bliss, Right field

Norton, Second base

Jackson, First base

Kedzie, Third base

Harvard's batting order has not been officially announced, but it will undoubtedly be as follows:

Mason, Catcher

Hallowell, Center field

Frothingham (capt.), Second base

Hovey, Short stop

Cook, Third base

Dickinson, First base

Trafford, Left field

Corbett, Right field

Highlands, Pitcher

The Yale team came on yesterday from New Haven and spent last night at the Hotel Vendome in Boston. The Harvard nine, yesterday, took a day off, and went in to see the game at the Boston League grounds.

With the last additions that have been made to the grand stands, the seating capacity of the reserved seats this afternoon will be 4,153, while over three thousand more people can be accommodated on the bleachers in center field.

The official score card, which will be sold on the field, deserves a special word of praise. The inside of the sheet will be arranged just as in the Harvard-Princeton game on May 30. The central feature of the outside front page will be a view of Memorial Hall from Holmes Field. About this will be a handsome scroll-work design, with the statement of the game, date and place, and a reminder that this is the Class Day game, in the form of a circle of scroll work, within which are the words "Yale, '92." On the back page will be the statistics of the games which Harvard has played this season, make which a very remarkable record - 33 games, with 356 runs for Harvard, to 4 games with 90 runs for her opponents. Besides this record the officers of the Yale and Harvard Base Ball Clubs will appear.