Sale of Tickets for the Yale Game.

Reserved seat tickets will be put on sale at 7.30 a.m. on Saturday, June 11th.

Admission 50 cents, reserved seats $1.00 extra.

The arrangements will be the same as at the Princeton game.

A limited number of tickets will be reserved for graduates. These seats will comprise the whole of sections K and P, and parts of sections J, F and D.

These seats will be assigned according to the following conditions:

Each graduate not now a member of the university, will be entitled to six tickets.

These can be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope together with the price of the tickets to the manager. No personal applications will be considered.

Applicants in each case will please state any preference they may have with regard to location of seats.

Seats will not be assigned until Friday, June 17th.

Applications will be considered in the order received but any failure to comply with the conditions will prevent the application being considered until after the other assignments are made.

The number of tickets sold at the first sale will be limited to ten. After ten o'clock on Saturday there will be no limit.

Members of the nine are expected not to obtain seats for men in college.

ARTHUR P. STONE,Manager H. U. B. B. C.