B. A. A., 18; Harvard '94, 12.

Ninety-four played a creditable game against B. A. A. yesterday afternoon on Norton's Field. The general team work was superior to that of former games, and especial improvement was shown in breaking through the interference of their opponents. Their defensive work, however, was weaker than usual, but this was due chiefly to the advantage which the B. A. A. had in weight. R. Beals, Wrenn, and Harding played well, breaking through and tackling repeatedly. Borden and Gardner, aided by the interference, made several long gains. Cabot, at quarter, did good work. Later in the game he was compelled to give way to Earle. Ninety-four were very slow in lining up and this fault, together with the tendency of the backs to start too quickly, are the most noticeable defects in their play. At present the team is badly handicapped by the crippled condition of the backs. Borden and Gardner are both suffering from lameness, and Harrison, who has been laid off on account of an injury, played yesterday for the first time.

B. A. A. played their regular eleven with few exceptions. Garcelon played halfback instead of Batchelder, and ran well. Waters, McNear and Anthony did the best work for B. A. A. The teams lined up as follows:

B. A. A. HARVARD '94.

Blanchard, left end, Harding.

Ware, left tackle, Bond.

Whitman, left guard, Saltonstall.

Hastings, centre, Lee.

Fay, right guard, Williams,

Waters (capt) right tackle, Beals.

Waters (capt) right tackle, McDonald.

Wardner, right end, Wrenn.

Bellfield, quarterback, Cabot.

Bellfield, quarterback, Earle.

Anthony, halfback, Borden.

Garcelon halfback, Gardner.

Garcelon halfback, Harrison.

McNear, fullback, Garrison.

Touchdowns, Borden, Gardner, McNear 2, Anthony. Referee, Mr. Mason. Umpire, Mr. Cabot. Time, 40 min.