Class Day Notice.

There will be an extra sale of Class Day tickets to all members of the University at Grays 17 from 2 to 3.30 p. m. today. The prices of tickets will be as follows:

Yard tickets, 25 cents each.

Memorial tickets, $1.50 each.

Sanders tickets, $2.00 each.

Sanders (admission) tickets, $1.00 each.

There are no Tree tickets left.

Sanders reserved seat tickets will be sold only to Seniors.

There will be sales to graduates at Harvard Hall from 2.30 to 3.30 today and all day Class Day. Prices will be as follows:

Yard tickets, 25c. each.

Memorial tickets, $1.50 each.

Graduates must have tickets to the Yard and Tree. They may obtain one of each free at either of the sales mentioned above.

Undergraduates are reminded that they also must have Tree tickets. Every undergraduate may get one and also one Yard ticket free at Thurston's.

Seniors who absolutely cannot go into the scrimmage around the Tree may get graduate tickets at either of the graduate sales mentioned above. The rule made by the Committee allowing no caps or gowns at Tree will be strictly enforced.

Class Day is distinctly Seniors' day. Its success depends largely on our ability to keep the Yard solely in the possession of Seniors and their friends. To accomplish this every possible precaution has been taken by the Committee. Tickets have been made from special sketches, copyrighted and numbered, and a record has been and will be kept of every ticket that leaves the Committee's office.

In addition the following customary rules will be enforced:

1. All Yard and Memorial tickets sold to Seniors and not having printed on them the name of the chairman of the Class Day Committee, must be signed by the Senior to whom they were sold.

2. All Yard tickets given out at Thurston's must be signed by the holder.

3. No purchaser may sell, barter or part with for any consideration any of his tickets except to the Committee.

Persons wishing to enter the Yard after 5 p. m. must be provided with a Memorial or a Yard ticket. Memorial tickets will be good for admittance to the Yard until 11 p. m. Yard tickets will not be good after 9 p. m. They will be collected on presentation after 8.30.

The Committee reserves the right to refuse admission on all tickets purchased by one who is known to have sold any tickets whatsoever.

Seniors are requested to be extremely judicious in the distribution of their tickets as it is manifestly for their own interest that all tickets shall be kept out of the hands of speculators. The reasonable demands of porters, goodies, waiters, etc., will be attended to by the Committee.

EDWARD W. AMES, RALPH B. WILLIAMS, MADISON G. GONTERMAN, Class Day Committee.