Commencement at Yale.

The programme for commencement week at Yale will be as follows:

Friday, June 19, 3 p. m.- Speaking for the Deforest prize medal in Battell Chape.

Saturday, June 20, 10.30 a. m.- Class day exercises at the Sheffield Scientific School. 4-7 p. m.- Reception of the graduates and friends of the Sheffield Scientific School.

Sunday, June 21, 10.30 a. m.- Baccalaureate sermon, by President Dwight, in Battell Chapel.

Monday, June 22, 11 a. m.- Presentation exercises of the graduating class of college, with the class oration and poem, in Battell Chapel. 12 m.- Dedication of the Woolsey memorial statue, with an address. 1.30-3.30 p. m.- Annual meeting of the Yale Law School Alumni Association. 2 p. m.- Reading of class histories on the college square, followed by planting of the class ivy. 4 p. m.- Anniversary exercises of the Law School. 9 p. m.- Promenade concert of the senior class in Alumni Hall.

Tuesday, June 23, 9.30 a. m.- Meeting of the alumni in Alumni Hall.

Meetings will also be held at different hours on Tuesday of the members of the college classes of 1840, 1846, 1851, 1856, 1861, 1866, 1871, 1876, 1881, 1886, 1887, 1890 and 1893.

Wednesday, June 24, 10 a. m.- Procession from the library to the commencement exercises in Battell Chapel. 2 p. m.- Dinner of the alumni in Alumni Hall. 9-11 p. m.- Reception to the president in the Art School.