sional in one sport be an amteur in another?
4. The value of medals or other prizes. Must it be limited? What steps are to be taken concerning those who sell prizes won by them.
5. Gate-money. Can it be divided between the associations interested or the contestants? Can it be used toward the expenses of the visiting association? Within what limits can the expenses of teams or their members be borne, either by their own or the opposing association?
6. Can the general definition of an amateur be applied to all sports? Must it comprise special restrictions for cycling, rowing, track athletics, etc.
7. Does betting on amateur sports lead to professionalism? Does betting on himself disqualify an amateur? Means to arrest the development of betting.
8. The possibility of re-establishing the Olympic games. Under what conditions would it be feasible?