H. A. A. Spring Games.

The games committee of the Athletic Association have decided upon the meetings which will be given on Holmes Field this spring.

Monday, April 23, is the date set for the inter-class games for the Weld cup. This cup was contested for last year for the first time and was won by '94. A captain will be appointed for each class and these men will have charge of the different class teams. All the men will of course be trained by Mr. Lathrop.

The 'varsity scratch games will be held on Saturday, April 28. This is considerably earlier than the games were held last year, but if the men are able to get out on the track the first of next week, as it now seems probable they will, there is no reason why every one should not be in good trim.

There will also be this year an invitation handicap meeting similar to the one held by the H. A. A. two years ago. Invitations will be sent out to the more prominent athletic organizations asking them to send teams to compete. The date for this meeting has been fixed for Saturday, May 5.

Tonight the executive committee of the Intercollegiate Athletic Association will meet in New York and settle upon the place at which the Mott Haven games will be held this year. It is very probable that the place will be Berkely Oval. Both Harvard and Yale are opposed to having them again on Manhattan Field.