The Harvard Night.

The arrangements for Harvard Night are now practically complete. Yesterday the committee returned the few remaining tickets and settled the whole matter so far as the theatre is concerned.

At the end of "Nance Oldfield," Miss Terry will be presented with flowers. Instead of giving flowers to Mr. Irving it has been deemed best to give him a simple gold medal. On one side of this medal will be the words "Mr. Henry Irving from Harvard Students"; on the other, "March 15, 1894. Harvard Night, Tremont Theatre, Boston." This will not be presented to him over the footlights, but will be given privately in accordance with Mr. Irving's desire that no gift be made him in public.

It has been suggested that it will add to the occasion if every man will wear a small piece of crimson ribbon or a crimson flower on the lapel of his coat.

The committee earnestly request that there be no cheering and no demonstration of any kind beyond what is usual at a performance of this character.

As has been announced, special cars will be in the square at 7. They will be run as fast as they are filled and until everybody is accommodated. There will also be extra cars to Cambridge after the performance.