Class Day.

Class Day, June 22, promises to be of its usual unique and memorable brilliancy.

The committee began work in January and has the largest contracts signed and most of the minor plans perfected. Bishop Lawrence will preach the Baccalaureate Sermon on June 17th, at 4 p. m.

Long experience has proved that few innovations are desirable in the programme for Class Day and the customary exercises will be held without change. Attempt will be made to influence the authorities to have Harvard street in as presentable appearance as possible by that date.

The tree enclosure will have the extra exit which was found such an improvement last year. At the tree besides the singing of Fair Harvard by all present and a combined cheer by the four classes and graduates, there will be the presentation of the '94 cheer to '97. Owing to the cadence of the cheer '97 will be the last class to hold it for a couple of decades at least.

Next week the chief junior usher, R. W. Emmons, will send invitations to the sixty juniors whom the committee invite to serve on Class Day. Notices to seniors giving dates of the sales of tickets and all the many directions for the day will soon be mailed. It may be said now, however, that the dates of sales will be as follows: Senior sales, June 12, 13 and 15; general sales, June 18, 19 and 20; graduate sales, June 19 and 20. The committee will transact all of its business in Grays 17, and will commence a daily office hour from 11 to 12 very soon. F. Roy Martin '93, of the Boston Journal, will serve in the same capacity to this year's committee as he did to that of last year.

The customary care will be used in the distribution of tickets. A record will be kept of every ticket that leaves the hands of the committee and admission refused on all tickets purchased by those who are known to have sold seven one ticket. The committee will take more than usual precautions to see that no tickets reach the hands of speculators.

The members of the committee, Rus-B.Beals, Rene E. Paine and Maynard Ladd will cheerfully receive any suggestions that may make Class Day more successful than ever, if they are made at Grays 17.