Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

University Organizations.

Cercle Francais.

At the meeting of the Cercle Francais last evening Dr. Coolidge gave an interesting and instructive address on "Les Colonies Francaises." At the close of the meeting P. F. Emory '96 made a report on the French Play. The expenses were $493.15; the receipts for the Boston performance, $342; receipts for the Cambridge performance, $265; the balance was $113. Part of this is to be devoted to the fund for buying books for the French department.

Freshman Debating Club.At the regular meeting of the Freshman Debating Club last night, it was voted to omit the two meetings which come during the mid-years. The principal disputants for the debate of the evening were: for the affirmative, J. G. Gulick, H. A. Feiss and J. F. McJennett; for the negative, A. J. Halle, E. D. Curtis and G. W. Leavitt. The decision of the judges favored the negative.

Natural History Society.At the meeting of the Natural History Society last night Mr. Griswold lectured on "Observations on Glacial Action in Switzerland." After mentioning the glacial characteristics of the Jura Mountains and the Alps proper, Mr. Griswold gave accounts of several Alpine glaciers, illustrated by stereopticon views.