Shoot with Princeton.

Last night it was decided by the directors of the Shooting Club, after a conference with Professor Beale, to challenge the Princeton Gun Club to a fall shoot, to be held at a place near Princeton, probably Trenton. The following is a copy of the challenge:

"C. M. Willock, Captain Princeton Gun Club:

DEAR SIR:- The Harvard Shooting Club challenges the Princeton University Gun Club to a match to be shot on November 2, at a place to be agreed up on later under the conditions usually governing intercollegiate matches, viz: each team to consist of five (5) men, each man to shoot at 30 birds, each string to consist of five birds to be thrown at three unknown angles or three set so as to be the same as one trap. The rules of the American Shooting Association to decide on all other points.

R. D. STERLING, Captain Harvard Shooting Club."There will be a shoot this afternoon at the grounds on Soldiers Field. In addition to the regular matches, sides will be chosen and a team match shot. Every one who expects to try for the team should come out. There will be another shoot Friday afternoon at the same hour.