Cycling Association.

The Cycling Association team got out on the road on Monday, March 23, for their first road work of the season. Twenty men came out for their first work, but as soon as the roads get opened better it is expected that a much larger number will enter the squad. Everything points to an excellent team as there are some exceptionally strong, well-built men among the candidates.

The team race which the association planned to arrange for the June meeting between Princeton and Yale has been given up as neither college feels able to spare men for such an event. In place of these colleges the management is trying to arrange a team race between Columbia and Cornell, and they will probably be successful.

Pennsylvania now desires two races in the dual games with Harvard at Philadelphia, the races to be run off on a separate one-third of a mile track, the morning of the meet. As to this, no settlement has yet been made.

Manager Brinckerhoff has written to the University of California inviting them to enter the bicycle men of their team at the meet to be held in June, as their team will be East at that time.