Notice.

THE first regular meeting of the Oxford Club of Harvard will be held in Epworth Church, North Avenue, at 6.45 p. m., Thursday. Rev. W. I. Haven of Brookline will then address the club. All Harvard students of Methodist affiliation are most cordially welcome.

FRED. S. DUNN. Sec.HARVARD MANDOLIN CLUB. - There will be a trial for candidates at 7.30 p.m., Wednesday, October 10, at 1 Weld. All students who can play either the mandolin or guitar are urged to try.

11 4tALL members of the University wishing to join the Harvard Athletic Association may do so at Thurston's or at 40 Hilton's Block on Mondays and Fridays from 1.30 to 2 o'clock. Initiation fee $3.50.

H. W. HOWE, Sec. H. A. A.WELD BOAT CLUB. - Any member of the University may obtain a ticket entitling him to all the privileges of the club, the use of boats and baths by paying $5.00 at Thurston's or to

W. S. YOUNGMAN, Sec.,

7 6t

61 Hastings Hall.ANDOVER CLUB. - First regular meeting of the year Thursday evening, Oct. 11, at 19 Holworthy, at 7.30. Professor G. H. Palmer will address the meeting. All men who ever attended Phillips Andover Academy are cordially invited to be present.

13 3t

GEO. A. HOWE, Sec.