Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

Notice.

CRIMSON.- Semi-annual election of officers and new editors, Monday, at 7.30 p. m.

WELD BOAT CLUB.- Only a few men joined the Weld Boat Club yesterday. It is hoped that a larger number will enroll today. The hot water showers are now in order. Men who are going to play football in the autumn, but expect to row in the spring would do well to join the club at once. They will secure better lockers now than they can later, and they will be able to use their lockers for dressing for football on account of the boat house being so near Soldiers Field. There will be a meeting of the Governing Board Saturday at 2 p. m.

SHEPARD MEMORIAL CHURCH.- The classes of Harvard students for the study of the Bible will be resumed next Sunday at 12 o'clock. The class in the church will be under the leadership of Mr. John W. Rice '91, and that in the chapel under Mr. C. F. Stratton. All students are cordially invited.

ALL men who wish to try for the business managership of the Harvard Monthly are requested to send their names to me at once.

W. B. PARKER, Bus. Mgr., C. 67.3 2t

PIERIAN SODALITY.- Meeting of officers in 29 Perkins tonight at 7.30.

J. S. FRANCIS, Treas.CLASS ELEVENS.- All members of the '97, '98 and '99 elevens meet at 9 Hollis, Monday evening at 7.30 o'clock.

E. N. WRIGHTINGTON.