Notice.

CRIMSON. - Important meeting of the Board tomorrow at 1.30.

'VARSITY GLEE CLUB. - Rehearsal tonight at 6.30 sharp.

H. C. TAYLOR, Sec.FRESHMAN BANJO CLUB. - Rehearsal in Matthews 6 at 7 o'clock tonight.

R. B. FLERSHEM.H. D. A. - Meeting of the directors of the Harvard Dining Association Thursday, at 6.30 p. m. All members of the board please be present.

H. C. LAKIN, Pres.FRESHMAN BASEBALL. - All candidates be dressed to play ball at 3.45 p. m. sharp in the Gymnasium Cage.

B. H. HAYES, Temp. Capt.BOSTON LATIN SCHOOL ASSOCIATION. - The February social meeting will be held in the D. U. rooms Thursday evening, Feb. 28, at 8 o'clock. Mr. C. T. Capen, senior master of the school will be the invited guest. All Latin School men are urged to attend to give Mr. Capen a hearty welcome.

J. P. WARREN, Pres.CERCLE FRANCAISE. - Meeting at 8 tonight at D. U. rooms. Annual election of officers.

P. F. EMORY, Sec.CAMERA CLUB, - Members of the Camera Club can get tickets of invitation for the exhibition from the secretary, at 63 Thayer, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 10 to 11 a. m.

CERCLE FRANCAIS. - There will be a meeting of the club on Wednesday, Feb. 27, at 8 o'clock, in the D. U. rooms. The annual election of officers will take place.

ST. PAUL'S SOCIETY. - Ash Wednesday, Feb. 27, Dr. Geo. Hodges, Dean of the Episcopal Theological School, will address the society in Grays 17. The meeting will begin exactly at 6.45 and end at 7.30. All members of the University are cordially invited to attend.

++

H. B. HUNTINGTON, Sec.