Camera Club Exhibit.

The prizes for the Camera Club exhibit were awarded yesterday afternoon. The judges were Mr. George M. Morgan, vice-president of the Boston Camera Club, and Mr. Francis R. Allen, a member of the same club, and well known among amateur photographers. The first prize of a silver medal was awarded to F. E. Frothingham L. S. S., for the best all round work. The prize was awarded not to any one picture, but to the group. The second prize of a bronze medal was awarded to C. P. M. Rumford '97, for his group of pictures, which were taken for the most part in Delaware. Dr. O. W. Huntington received first prize in portraiture. Honorable mention was given to P. P. Sharples '95 and to A. F.Stevenson '95.

Today Professor Norton will award the first prize for the picture which has the most artistic value.

The present exhibition of photographs by the Camera Club is far superior to any that have preceded it. Although in actual numbers the exhibition of this year is somewhat smaller than that of last year, its artistic and technical value is far greater. The prize pictures of former years are also hung in the present exhibition, and form a basis for comparison with the best pictures taken this year.

The exhibition, which is to be held in Sever 9, will be open to the public from 9 o'clock a. m. until 10 o'clock p. m.