Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

Communication.

We invite all members of the University to contribute to this column, but we are not responsible for the sentiments expressed.

To the Editors of the Crimson:

In answer to the charge made in a communication in yesterday's CRIMSON, that while Harvard sends baseball coaches to Andover, Exeter is "entirely neglected," I should like to say that there has not been the slightest intention on the part of the baseball management to show preference to Andover over Exeter or any of the other preparatory schools. It has already been arranged to send coaches to Exeter, and one will be sent within a week or two.

The reason for sending coaches to Andover earlier in the season than to Exeter is obvious. Andover's first ball game will be played March 31; Exeter's first game will not be played until April 24.

P. W. WHITTEMORE.To the Editors of the Crimson:

"An Exeter Graduate" asks in Friday's CRIMSON why our Glee Club gives concerts at Andover for the benefit of her football team and why we send coaches for the nine, while Exeter is "entirely neglected." So far as the Glee Club is concerned, let me say that the Andover concert was given by invitation, an invitation which the success of the last Andover concert, as well as the pressing need of the football team, made us very glad to accept.

While I am not in a position to say now whether we could or could not give a concert at Exeter this year, I can assure your correspondent that under similar circumstances we should be very glad to do so.

H. C. TAYLOR,Secretary Harvard Glee Club.