"America" Testimonial.

The testimonial to Dr. S. w. Smith '29, author of "My Country, 'Tis of Thee," will take place today in Music Hall, Boston.

The exercises will consist of two celebrations, an entertainment for school children in the afternoon and the main celebration in the evening. Dr. Smith will be present on both occasions. Lieutenant-Governor Wolcott will preside in the afternoon and Governor Greenhalge in the evening.

The afternoon celebration will be largely a musical one. There will be a chorus of two hundred children from the Boston public schools. Music will also be furnished by Baldwin's Cadet Band. Mrs. Jennie Patrick Walker and other prominent soloists will contribute to the entertainment.

In the evening addresses will be given by Governor Greenhalge, Ex-Governor Long, Dr. S. F. Smith and Col. A. A. Pope. Music will be furnished by the Harvard Glee Club, who will sing to the tune of "Fair Harvard" an ode written for the occasion by Joseph O'Meara, the Handel and Haydn chorus, Mrs. Jennie Patrick Walker, Joseph L. White and Carl Zerrahn.

The afternoon performance will begin at 3 o'clock, and the evening performance at 7.45.