Harvard Portfolio for 1895.

Every effort will be made to have this year's Portfolio appear in good season before Class Day. Any delay that has been occasioned in years past has been due to the tardiness of a few seniors in sitting for their pictures.

The contents of the Portfolio will be as follows: Pictures of the senior class, of the Faculty, University buildings, of the College Yard, a memorial to the late Professors Cooke, Holmes and Torrey; group pictures of the Commencement speakers; of the Class Day officers; Phi Beta Kappa; of the 'Varsity Glee, Banjo Mandolin and Guitar Clubs; the 'Varsity Baseball Team, Football Team, and 'Varsity Crew; Senior Football Team, Baseball Team and Senior Crew; Mott Haven Team; Senior Editors; Hasty Pudding Theatricals, etc.

The tardiness of a few must not delay the whole work. Yet the book will be made as complete as possible, and the absence of any senior's picture will be due to his own negligence. The loss of the senior negatives in the recent fire at Pach's studio in New York has naturally caused some delay. But to have the senior pictures appear in alphabetical order, as is desired by the editor of this year's Portfolio, it is absolutely necessary for every man to sit this week. No Portfolio has ever been published in which the pictures were not thrown together in indiscriminate order. This was due of course to the tardiness of a few seniors. The advantage of an orderly arrangement must appeal to all interested in the success of a class album.

W. B. WOLFFE, Editor.