Special Notice.

STUDENTS can secure transient or permanent board and rooms for themselves, their relatives and friends visiting Cambridge at this time. Terms reasonable. At 1684 Massachusetts avenue, near Shepard street. Strictly first class.

57 tf

TUTORING.- Latin, Greek, French, German, Spanish.

M. E. GILL, A. B., '90, 36 Mt. Auburn St.74 4t*

A BICYCLE TRIP IN EUROPE.- Mr. Channing Ellery (Columbia '77) is organizing a small party of college men for a Bicycle Tour in Europe during the coming summer. The party will sail June 24 from New York, on the "Brittannic," to be gone 95 days. The plan is to ride through England (stopping at Henley for the regatta), Belgium, Luxemberg, the Rhine and Moselle Valleys, Germany, Switzerland and France, and to visit places of interest on the route. The price of the entire trip will be $550. References given and required. Full particulars may be had by addressing Mr. Ellery at

228 West 38th Street, New York City.

63 5t*

TUTORING for final examinations and entrance conditions. Office hours, 2-3 daily. Latin, Greek, French, and German.

W. J. MILLER '93, 3 Warland.Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.

F. C. McLAUGHLIN, A. M.66 12t 4 Read's Block.

FOR FINALS.- Tutoring in Economics 1 and 8, History 10, and Geology 4. Maps in History 10. Appointments may be made by postal.

C. A. ROSS '96, 6 College House.73 2t

LOST.- Small female fox-terrier, head evenly marked. Return for reward to 4 Buckingham place. 72 3t

FOR SALE.- The c. b. cutter designed by Edward Burgess and built by Lawley in 1890. Length over all, 40 feet; l. w. l., 29.10; beam, 11 ft.; draught, 5 ft.; lead keel of 51/2 tons; two suits of working sails and complete suit of light sails. The yacht is copper-fastened and centerboard sheathed with copper. Running rigging complete. Also an extra set of main halliards of steel wire with blocks for same. For further particulars address,

WM. E. WATERHOUSE, 54 Devonshire street, Boston.59-5tf*

FOR SALE.- Six first-class bicycles at a discount. Address F, CRIMSON office.

65 tf

TUTORING.- Mr. Wm. Herbert King, S.B. (M. I. T. '94) will tutor in Mathematics. Two years' experience in teaching and tutoring Mathematics. Highest references. Address, 30 Perkins Hall.

tf*