Harvard-Technology Drill.

The Harvard-Technology competitive drill May 11 will take place in the South Armory instead of Mechanics Hall as was originally intended, and it has been decided to hold it in the evening at 8 o'clock.

The programme will include competitive company and individual drills between the two organizations, also an exhibition drill by the Technology battalions and the ceremony of Escort of Colors by the entire regiment. This will be followed by the presentation of prizes. The three judges are United States army officers.

Thirty-seven men and three officers will compose each company and four selected men from each institution will compete for individual honors. The Technology battalion will hold their annual drill tomorrow night, at which they will select their best company and the individual squad which will represent them in their drill against Harvard on the following Saturday.

Tickets for the competitive drill are 25 cents including reserved seat and may be obtained through any member of the company.