Handbook of Graduate Courses.

Last summer a committee of the Harvard Graduate Club published a "Handbook of Graduate Courses for 1894-5." The Conference of Graduate Students, called to meet in New York last April, resolved to continue the publication, and the edition for 1895-6 is soon to appear from Macmillan & Co., of New York. The Handbook is being edited by a board of twenty-one graduate students representing Barnard, Brown, Bryn Mawr, California, Chicago, Clark, Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, Johns Hopkins, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, Pennsylvania, Princeton, Radcliffe, Stanford, Vanderbilt, Western Reserve, Wisconsin, and Yale. C. A. Duniway of Harvard, is editor-in-chief.

The special features of the Handbook will be: (1) its complete lists of courses for advanced students offered in 1895-6 in the above named twenty-one institutions, arranged under the names of instructors giving the courses; (2) concise scholastic and literary biographies of all instructors giving graduate courses; (3) statements of fees and fellowships for graduate students, requirements for admission to graduate standing and for advanced degrees, numbers of students and instructors, resources and equipments of the universities.

All students contemplating courses of advanced study, and particularly seniors who are to take graduate work, will find the Handbook valuable.

The price of the Handbook will be twenty-five cents (postpaid, thirty cents.)

It is expected to be ready for delivery immediately after June 30th. Advance orders should be sent now to Macmillan & Co., the publishers, 66 Fifth avenue, New York city.