Meeting of L. S. Association.

The final announcement of the annual meeting of the Harvard Law School Association on Tuesday, June 25, was unfortunately omitted from the University Calendar. The full programme for the day's exercises will appear in the Class Day number of the CRIMSON tomorrow morning.

Tickets for the dinner of the association, which will come immediately after Sir Frederick Pollock's oration, may be obtained from the treasurer, Mr. P. S. Abbott, at Austin Hall, on the day of the dinner; price $2.50 each. Before that time tickets will be sent to any member who remits the price to the treasurer, No. 220 Devonshire street, Boston. Any person who has attended the Law School for a year or more is eligible to the association and may become a member at either of the places and times mentioned above upon payment of one dollar. Present students can join the association and obtain tickets to the dinner by applying at the desk in the Law School reading-room.

All persons expecting to attend the dinner should remember that though they need not buy their tickets before June 25, they should send their names to the treasurer on or before June 22. It is not certain that those who apply later can obtain seats.

The oration, which will be given at 12 o'clock in Sanders Theatre, will be open to the public. No seats will be reserved, with the exception of a few for the friends of invited guests.