Tomorrow morning there will be issued a "Circular of Information for Students in the Graduate School, the College and the Scientific School" which will as far as possible tell all that a student wishes to know of his University duties during this week. Where that is impossible it will tell him where to go for information.
The following calendar for the week is taken from the circular, with some omissions and verbal changes:
1. For information concerning College duties apply to the Recorder, University Hall, south entry, 2d floor, room 5.
2. For information concerning rooms and boarding places, for map of College yard and vicinity, all circulars, lists of courses of study, etc., and for general assistance of any kind, apply to the Committee on the Reception of Students, Professor N. S. Shaler, chairman, University Hall, south entry, 1st floor, room 2.
3. For all information concerning the Lawrence Scientific School, apply to the secretary in the Scientific School building, Secretary's office, 2d floor.
Tuesday, September 24.4. "Dropped Freshmen" assemble in Sever 23 at 4 o'clock, to meet their adviser, Professor de Sumichrast, to whom a written list of their studies for the entire year must be submitted.
Wednesday, September 25.5. Graduate students and others desiring to consult Professor J. M. Peirce, Dean of the Graduate School, should apply at University Hall, 3d floor, room 10, from 10 to 1 o'clock.
6. College freshmen, class of 1899, assemble in room 11, Sever Hall, at 9 o'clock on Wednesday, Sept. 25, and meet their advisers at 9.30 o'clock. A written list of studies for the entire year must be submitted to the adviser. Freshmen who have not been assigned to advisers will consult Professor de Sumichrast at 9.30 o'clock in Sever 23.
7. Students from other colleges admitted by the Committee on Admission from other colleges must consult the chairman of that committee, Professor von Jagemann, before making their choice of studies. Office hours Wednesday and Thursday from 9 to 1 o'clock, in University examination room, University Hall. 3d floor.
8. College special students in the first year of attendance asemble in Massachusetts Hall, upper room, at 9 o'clock on Wednesday, Sept. 25. At 9.30 o'clock they will meet their advisers. A written list of studies for the entire year must be submitted to the adviser for approval.
9. Freshmen and special students may obtain information concerning courses in the various departments of study on Wednesday, Sept. 25, from instructors, who will be present in the rooms to be announced, from 10 to 1 o'clock.
10. Lawrence Scientific School. Students may consult their Advisers, at the places to be announced, between the hours of 9 and 1 o'clock, or between 2 and 5 o'clock on Wednesday, Sept. 25.
The board of preachers to the University will be represented by Professor F. G. Peabody, Plummer Professor of Chris-
(Continued on fifth page.)