THE GYMNASIUM OPENS.

The Improvements Completed and the Building Ready for Use.

The Hemenway Gymnasium opens today. The many improvements which change the building greatly have been already given at length in the CRIMSON, so that any further statement is unnecessary.

Lockers may now be obtained at the Gymnasium, and in order to avoid confusion in procuring them, it may be well to publish the arrangements.

In the locker gallery a man is stationed with slips containing the numbers of the various lockers. To this man the applicant for a locker goes first. From him he learns what lockers still remain untaken, and then after choosing the one of those left that he prefers, he gets the card for this locker from the man mentioned. He presents this at the inner window of the Gymnasium office, where he signs. He then takes his card, which will be returned to him, to the outer window of the same office and receives the combination for his locker.

The prices of the lockers are as follows:

On the first floor, numbers 1633-1816 inclusive and 1163-1348 inclusive, at $2.50 each. Numbers 1349-1632 inclusive, at $3.00 each.

On the second floor, numbers 947-1162 inclusive and 445-662 inclusive, at $2.50 each. Numbers 663-946 inclusive, at $3.00 each.

On the third floor, numbers 1-444 inclusive and also the entire basement, comprising numbers 1817-2500 inclusive, at $2.00 each.