REPUBLICAN COLLEGE PARADE.

Final Arrangements for its Formation-The Line of March.

The intercollegiate Republican parade will take place in Boston this evening. The Harvard section will form by classes in Cambridge and march into Boston, where it will halt on Beacon street and join the other divisions. To avoid confusion and insure a prompt start, every man must be in line with his class at 6.15 p. m. Ninety-seven and the Graduates will form on Garden street from the corner of North avenue; '98, North avenue, from Kirkland street; '99, Cambridge street, in front of the Law School; '00, Kirkland street, from the corner of Cambridge. The men from the Law School will form on the avenue in front of the school. A pennant designating the classes will be placed at each of these points. The Medical and Dental students will join the parade in Boston.

The list of marshals is the same as already given in the CRIMSON. A. Scott '97, will be chief marshal, and Dean '97, head marshal of the Harvard division. The marshal of each class is responsible for the formation of his class and every man must be in line promptly. The parade will start promptly at 6.30 p. m. headed by the Harvard band. The order of march will be by classes, the drum and fife corps following '98 and the second drum corps following '00, which will preceed the divisions from the Law, Medical and Dental Schools.

The line of march will be through Church street, where every man in uniform will get a torch and cross Brattle square to Mt. Auburn street. At Plympton street the column will halt till every man has a torch. Thence the route will be along Massachusetts avenue to Beacon street, to Dartmouth, where a halt will be made. The parade will then move up Commonwealth avenue to Massachusetts avenue, to Huntington avenue, to Dartmouth and Copley square, to Boylston, to Arlington, to Commonwealth. On Commonwealth avenue the parade will march up one side and down the other so that every man in the parade may see the rest of the column. Thence the way will be to Arlington, to Beacon and past the house of Senator Lodge who will review the parade. From this point the men will march to Somerset, to Court, to Washington, to Eliot and to Park square where the parade will disband. There will be an illumination all along the route.

Besides Harvard, Boston University, Tufts, Technology, and the suburban Republican clubs will take part in the parade. Brown will not participate, but Williams may enter. There will be many special features and some fancy marching. "Old John" will be carried on a dray in the Harvard division, and besides fireworks and transparencies there will be a drag of graduates.

Men should remember that Uniforms must be bougth before 4 p. m. today at Roberts Hall and the wigs for the Law School men will be ready at the same place. Flambeaux can be procured at the republican headquarters in Holworthy and there are also a few megaphones to be had after ten a. m.

All the officers for the parade will get their uniforms at Roberts Hall and all lieutenants must also get flambeaux during the morning at 9 Holworthy Hall.

In case of rain tonight, the parade will take place tomorrow night.