The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

Fact and Rumor.

The title of College Gymnast of Yale goes this year to H. L. M. Hoffman '97, as he has scored the greatest number of points in the meets of the past season.

Mr. R. W. Gilder, editor of the Century Magazine, has accepted an invitation from the Student Volunteer Committee to speak in Cambridge March 8.

Eliot Spalding has been appointed manager of the Freshman crew for the coming season. Spalding is a graduate of Hopkinson's School, Boston, where he managed both the baseball and football teams. He also managed the Freshman football team.

At a meeting of the executive committee of the Cercle Francais held yesterday the following were elected regular members: T. Morse '98, E. W. S. Pickhardt '98, J. W. Kilbreth '98, R. J. Collier '98, B. F. Bell 1900, M. Seasongood 1900, H. Stanton 1900. President Cram presided and the details of the coming play, "Le Bourgeois Gentilhomme" were discussed.

The erection of a new alumni hall at New Haven, the need of which has for a year or more been felt and discussed, has at last been made possible by the will of the late William Lampson '62, by which $750,000 was left to Yale University. Of this sum $150,000 is to be set aside for tearing down the old hall and for building a new one large enough to answer every requirement.