UNIVERSITY CLUB PROJECT.

Graduates from other Cities Appointed to the Committee.

At the meeting of the Committee of Ten on the University Club yesterday afternoon the following members of the Harvard clubs of other cities were appointed to the committee:

M. S. Greenough '68, Cleveland; E. W. Frost '84 and W. K. Flint '91, Milwaukee; J. F. Jackson, Fall River; A. L. Mills '81, Portland, Oregon; Dr. John Green '55 and Professor C. R. Sanger '81, St. Louis; J. J. Higginson '57, George Blagden '56, J. Hamden Robb '66, Austin G. Fox '69, Lawrence Gookin '61, C. D. Dickey, Jr. '82; A. T. French '85, New York.

The following Boston graduates were also appointed: W. A. Burnham '74, Augustus Hemenway '75, and J. J. Storrow, Jr., '85.

H. E. Warner '82, the chairman of the committee, was authorized to appoint a special committee to make inquiries as to a site for the proposed club house.

At the next meeting of the committee the financial side of the question will be discussed and steps will be taken toward raising the necessary funds. The proposal has been enthusiastically received by Harvard graduates throughout the country and it is hoped that before many months the way will be made clear to carry out the plans, though the steps are necessarily slow.