Relay Race Championship.

Harvard won the mile relay race for the intercollegiate championship at the University of Pennsylvania games Saturday without difficulty. The lead was taken by Vincent in the first relay and held by the other Harvard runners throughout the race.

The other colleges entered were Yale, Pennsylvania and Georgetown. Harvard won the pole, Yale got second position, Georgetown third, and U. of P. fourth. The starters in the first relay were Vincent, Noyes, Y; Walsh, G, and Sichel U. of P. Vincent took the lead closely followed by Noyes whom he beat out by but a yard. Walsh beat Sichel for third place.

Fish increased Harvard's lead in the second lap by about two yards. Fisher, Y., was second, with Delaney, G., three yards behind, and Boyer, U. of P., far in the rear.

Bremer finished the third relay six yards in front of Gerhard, Y. Gallagher, G., was about the same distance behind Gerhard. Harrison gained on the leaders at the start, but fell behind at the finish.

In the fourth relay Hollister held the lead, though Garvan, Y., gained slightly. Wefers, G., ran well, but could not get beyond third place. Warren, U. of P., finished 50 yards in the year. The time was 3m. 28 2-5s.

Pennsylvania won the five-mile relay race with Yale in 24m. 5 4-5s. Hinckley, of Yale started on the last mile 50 yards in the lead, but was passed on the third lap by Orton, who won by nearly fifty yards.

Technology won the mile relay race from Union, Worcester Polytechnic, and Amherst who finish in the order named. Time, 3m. 37 4-5s.