Pow Wow Club Reunion.

The Pow Wow Law Club will celebrate its twenty-fifth anniversary tonight at the Hotel Vendome by a reunion and dinner. This club, which is the oldest in the Law School, was started by Professor J. B. Ames '68 and seven other first-year men in the winter of 1870-71. Although it has been the custom for the undergraduates to hold an annual dinner, never before have graduates been invited or has a reunion been attempted.

A short time ago W. F. Corliss, the present secretary of the club, proposed the scheme of celebrating the twenty-fifth anniversary, and it being supported by both present and past members, 268 invitations were sent out, from 135 of which answers have been received, 80 being acceptances. The club now consists of twenty-two undergraduates.

Professor J. B. Ames will be toastmaster. Among the speakers will probably be Austen G. Fox '69, chairman of the committee on bar examinations in New York, and one of the best after-dinner speakers in the country; J. B. Warner '69, of Cambridge, a well-known Boston lawyer, and one of the organizers of the club; ex-Mayor Nathan Matthews '75, of Boston, and Judge Robert Grant '73, of Boston. The undergraduate speakers will be W. F. Corliss '94, G. K. Bell '93, and H. C. Lakin '94. Among those who will be present are H. Sherman Hoar, U. S. District Attorney; Judge Fesenden, of the Massachusetts Superior Court; Professor Cummings; Mr. L. D. Brandeis, of Boston; Mr. Russell Gray, of Boston, and Mr. C. Loring, of Boston. Several New York men will also be present.