Intercollegiate Bicycling.

The first annual invitation intercollegiate bicycle meet will be held at the Charles River Park tomorrow afternoon at four o'clock. This is the first event of the kind that has ever been held under the auspices of the Cycling Association, and should therefore prove especially interesting. All the well-known college riders who competed in the recent meet in New York have signified their intention of competing tomorrow afternoon. Ruppert of Columbia, the fastest college amateur in the country, is looked upon as a winner in the short races. Another fast man entered is Ray Dawson, of Stevens Institute. Next to Ruppert he is considered the fastest college amateur in the country. There will be pacers in every race, so the spectators may be sure that there will be no lagging. An attempt will be made to lower the present college record of 5m. 7 2-5s. in the two mile race.

Although the Pennsylvania men do not appear among the entries given below, they will undoubtedly compete. Stackhouse and Williams, the winning tandem team in the New York races, will probably be present.

A handsome souvenir programme, containing among other things the pictures of the different competing teams will be presented to each spectator. Prizes of gold, silver, and bronze medals will be given to the winners in each event. The winning team in the intercollegiate team race will receive a silver cup, and a banner will be presented to the college winning the greatest number of points in the scratch races.

The hour for the races has purposely been set at four o'clock; so that it will be possible for those who take part in the parade to be present. Mayor Quincy has accepted a box. The entries are as follows:

G. E. Ruppert, J. S. Williams, G. B. Underhill, H. K. Bird, W. H. Fearing, from Columbia; G. H. Macfarland, from Princeton; W. Harthorne and H. N. Pratt, from Colby; F. Slach, from Columbian University; C. M. Donohue and W. W. White, from Tufts; R. Dawson, from Stevens Institute; and W. D. Eaton, H. B. Hewitt, J. F. Marsten, J. F. Wood, E. D. Powers, H. H. Richards, G. F. Baker, G. F. Hart, A. E. Dacy, H. C. Burdett, A. S. Wingersky, and E. S. Hatch, from Harvard.