The University has issued, as usual at the beginning of the college year, a circular of information for new students. From it is taken, with a few omissions and verbal changes the following calendar for today:
1. For information concerning College duties apply to the Recorder, University Hall, south entry, 1st floor room 4.
2. For information concerning rooms and boarding places, for map of College yard and vicinity, all circulars, lists of courses of study, etc., and for general assistance of any kind, apply to the Committee on the Reception of Students Professor N. S. Shaler, Chairman, University Hall, South Entry, 1st floor room 2.
3. For all information concerning the Lawrence Scientific School apply to the Secretary of the School, in University Hall, North Entry, 1st floor, room 16.
Wednesday, September 30.5. "Dropped" Juniors and Sophomores register in University 19, North Entry, 2d floor, between 9 a. m. and 1 p. m.
6. Graduate students and others desiring to consult Professor J. H. Wrigirt Dean of the Graduate School, should apply at University Hall, South Entry, 3d floor, room 10, from 10 to 1 o'clock.
7. The class of 1900 will assemble in room Room 11, Sever Hall, at 9 o'clock today and meet their Advisers at 9.30 o'clock in their assigned rooms. A written list of the studies for the entire year may be submitted to the adviser.
Freshmen who have not been assigned to advisers will consult Professor Sumichrast at 9.30 o'clock in Sever 23.
8. Students from other colleges admitted by the Committee on Admission from other colleges must consult the chairman of that committee, Professor von Jagemann, before making the choice of studies, Office hours Wednesday and Thursday from 9 to 1 o'clock, at the Secretary's Office, University Hall South Entry, 2d floor, room 5.
9. College special students in the first year of attendance assemble in Massa chusetts Hall, upper room, at 9 o'clock on Wednesday, Sept. 30. At 9.30 o'clock they will meet their Advisers. A written list of studies for the entire year must be submitted to the Adviser for approval.
Professor Baker, Lower Mass.
Professor M. Bocher, Lower Mass.
Mr. Love, Lower Mass.
Professor Moore, Upper Mass.
Dr. G. H. Parker, Upper Mass.