College Preachers.

The University is especially favored this year in the list of preachers. Dean Hodges and Rev. W. W. Fenn of Chicago, are on the staff from last year, and Pres. Harris, Rev. W. H. P. Fannce, and Pres. Hyde, take the places of Biship Vincent, Dr. Moxom, and Dr. McConnell, of last year's staff.

Professor George Harris, president of the Andover Seminary, conducted services during October. He was followed during November by Rev. W. H. P. Faunce of the Fifth Avenue Baptist Church, New York, who was here for three weeks ending on the day before Thanksgiving. Pres. Harris will return at the end of January, and Rev. Mr. Faunce will return for three weeks in May.

Rev. W. W. Fenn, Harvard '84, of the Church of the Messiah in Chicago, is now conducting the services. He was one of the most powerful preachers last year.

Besides these regular preachers, Dr. Cuthbert Hall, president of the Union Theological Seminary in New York, Dr. Charles H. Brent of St. Steven's Church, Boston, and Professor Cheney of Oxford, and the Rev. Edward Everett Hale, have preached at the Sunday evening services.