Intercollegiate Cricket.

The annual meeting of the Intercollegiate Cricket Association was held at Houston Hall, University of Pennsylvania, last Tuesday. Haverford was represented by C. H. Howson and A. M. Collins; Pennsylvania by S. Goodman, P. H. Clark and J. P. Wales; and Harvard by C. E. Morgan and E. A. Waters.

The officers elected for the ensuing year are C. E. Morgan, Harvard, president; W. N. Morice, Pennsylvania, vice-president; and T. Wistar, Haverford, secretary.

After considerable discussion it was unanimously decided to abolish the custom of paying guarantees to visiting teams. By this arrangement Harvard saves seventy-five dollars a year.

A committee was appointed to arrange the annual international collegiate match with Canada.

Last season's championship was formally awarded to Haverford. The batting prize will be awarded to C. R. Hinchman, Haverford, and D. H. Adams, ex-Haverford but now Harvard '97, will be awarded the bowling prize.

There was some discussion of limiting eligibility to teams to undergraduates but the sentiment was strongly against it.

The dates arranged for the intercollegiate games next spring are:

Harvard vs. U. of P., May 14.

U. of P. vs. Haverford, May 19.

Harvard vs. Haverford, May 21, 22, or 29.

The Harvard games will be played at Longwood.