The Musical Clubs.

The musical clubs have received permission to take their regular Christmas trip this year. They have prepared an itinerary which probably will be accepted readily by the faculty. It is superior to any for two or three years, being much shorter and thereby avoiding the usual fatigue.

If the plans are carried out the Glee Club, Mandolin Club, and the Guitar and Banjo Club, about 35 in all, will leave for Providence Friday afternoon, December 22. They will stay at the Narragansett Hotel. After the concert at Providence the next one will be given in New York Saturday evening. In New York they will be at the Fifth Avenue Hotel. On Sunday they will go to Washington, where they will stop at the Arlington, giving a concert on Christmas. Tuesday night's concert will be at Baltimore, and Pittsburg will entertain them on Wednesday. They will stay at the Anderson. Thursday will be a holiday. On Friday the concert will be at Cleveland. The Hollenden will be their hotel. Saturday and Sunday they will be in Buffalo at the Genesee. On Monday the concert will be at Auburn, and on Tuesday at Albany, where they will make the Osborne their hotel. They will be in Cambridge in time for Wednesday morning recitations, January 3. The total of miles is 1483.

This trip is peculiar because the clubs will not go west of Cleveland. In previous years they have invariably been at least as far west as Chicago.