Harvard Second-M. I. T. Games.

The games between the track teams of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the Harvard second team will be held, as already announced, on Holmes Field, Wednesday, May 12, at 4 o'clock. The events will consist of the usual programme, omitting the mile walk and the bicycle race and adding a two-mile run. The events are to count as follows: First, five points; second, three points; third, one point. The number of entries each team may make is unlimited but the starters in the track events are limited to six from each team in the 100 and 220 yards dashes, four in both hurdles and in the 440 yards run, and five in the half mile, mile and two mile runs. The number of contestants in the field events is unlimited. The Harvard eligibility rules are to govern. The Harvard team is to be composed of those men who will not compete against Yale on May 15.

The advisory committee for the games is composed of S. G. Wells '86 and R. G. Hale '91 for Harvard, and F. W. Lord '94 and T. P. Curtis '94 for Technology.